Welcome to our FAQ page. Here you will find answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you still have questions about our firm or the value we can bring to your business, please contact us for further information.
Our clients range from 2 – 200 employees and from pre-launch start-ups to companies with Ksh 10 million shillings in annual revenue.
The list of industries and types of companies we have experience with is too vast to name them all, however here’s a small sample of the type of companies that our clients of our firm:
- film production
- engineering services
- custom boat trailers
- mortgage title company
- government services
- specialty equipment manufacturing
- medical training
- commercial laundry services
- financial-wealth management
- machine automation
- professional race teams
- technology firms (research & development)
- metal fabrication
- website & digital marketing
- international parts distribution
Every potential new client meets with the founder of our company or a managing partner within our firm. This initial consultation is not a sales call, we want to provide full transparency to who we are as a company and have an open dialogue with you to determine how we might help your business. We do not try to be all things to all people, if we don’t believe we can solve your company’s challenges or meet its goals & expectations, then we are going to openly tell you that. Our firm is built on strong values and the belief that ‘our success is achieved by helping you be successful.’
We are a flexible price solution provider, who believes in providing ‘value’ to each of our clients and are committed to delivering results.
Typically, our clients are experiencing one or more of the following scenarios:
• Struggling with challenges or obstacles within their business that is holding their company back from achieving growth and higher profitability
• Challenged by scaling their business or developing and implementing a growth plan that actually delivers intended results
• The company has outgrown their existing business processes, causing problems with daily operations (errors, increased costs, unreliable results, slower than expected output)
Yes, some of our clients are start-ups. If you’re an entrepreneur developing or refining your business model, identifying target markets, defining your brand, mapping your business operations, strategizing your company launch, or seeking expertise in launching your company, then our firm can bring significant impact and expertise to your start-up.