The Global Centre for Capacity Development Limited
Is a company incorporated in Kenya with an objective of providing inter-alia specialized expertise consultancy services in various fields. We offer a comprehensive range of consultancy services, for government bodies – ministries, state corporations and agents, county governments and assemblies, non-governmental organizations as well as private entities.
We specialize in the development and delivery of programs on governance, leadership and management development, public administration, performance management and productivity, finance, budgeting and procurement among many others. Within the foregoing realm, we also offer international and intercounty bench marking studies.
At GCCD, we provide the very best learning and development solutions customized to our clients’ needs and have a proven track record, delivering public, in-house and open courses for both government and non-governmental institutions. In addition to the above, we also offer advocacy programs and activities that are geared towards creating greater awareness on matters of concern to our society such as ethics awareness, national cohesion and inclusivity, economic empowerment, drug and substance abuse, gender based violence, health and wellness, youth and women empowerment, and community outreach.
Our consultants and associates are highly professional practitioners and academicians who have expertise in a wide range of areas and international experience in designing and implementing consultancy projects and programmes. GCCD boasts of long-term experience and expertise in seminar organization from in-house to open courses, induction programs, team building activities, educational and benchmarking study tours (local and international).
The Global Centre for Capacity Development (GCCD) is supported by the following core values:
- Excellence: We are committed to delivering excellence in all aspects of our work. We constantly strive for the highest quality in our training programs, consulting services and resources, ensuring that our clients receive the best possible support and outcome.
- Collaboration: We believe in the power of collaboration and partnership. We work closely with our clients, leveraging their expertise and insights to develop tailored solutions that meet their unique needs.
- Innovation: We embrace innovation and continually explore new approaches, technologies and methodologies to enhance our capacity building solutions.
- Empowerment: We are dedicated to empowering individuals and organizations toreach their full potential. We provide them with the tools, skills and knowledge necessary to overcome barriers, develop new capabilities and achieve sustainable growth.
- Integrity: We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all our interactions. We are transparent, ethical and accountable in our contuct, building trust with our clients, partners, and stakeholders. We prioritize confidentiality and respect the privacy of our clients ensuring the security of their information and data.
- Social Responsibility: We are committed to making a positive social impact through our work. We actively engage in socially responsible initiatives and contribute to sustainable development. We also strive to be environmentally conscious, reducing our ecological footprint and promoting sustainable practices.
By promoting these values, GCCD aims to be a trusted partner for capacity building and professional development, driving meaningful change and fostering a culture of continuous growth and learning.